Nepal Army skipper Bharat Khawas has accepted that his team won't get enough support from Jhapali fans.
Nepal Army is playing against hosts Jhapa XI in the final of 4th Jhapa gold cup on Monday. The final match will be played at Domalal Rajbanshi ground at 3 PM.
"We know we won't get enough support from Jhapali fans. But I appreciate them for coming to field to support the game. It is going to be 50-50 affair. Jhapa is a good team but we are playing for the title", said Khawas.
Nepal Army are the defending champions as they had defeated hosts Jhapa XI in last edition.
"Army team works hard because we believe hard work brings luck. We will work hard tomorrow to win the match. We need to utilize goal scoring chances", he added.
When asked if Army team loves to play physical game, skipper Khawas said, "Physical fitness and aggression are match winning elements for us".
Coach Chun Bahadur Thapa said they were ready for the final match.
"Our one player is injured and three players are in U23 camp. Rest we are ready for the final match", said Thapa.
GoalNepal will stream the match LIVE.
- Want To Play For Nepal Army In U18 Lalit Memorial Cup?
- CMS Bharatpur Gold Cup: Hosts Chitwan XI Stuns Nepal Army To Enter SFs
- Nepal Police Club Wins Title Of 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup
- 4th Mechingar Gold Cup FINAL: Nepal Police Club Vs Nepal Army - Who Will Win The Title ?
- 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup FINAL: Nepal Army Vs Nepal Police Club - PREVIEW
Nepal Police Club Wins Title Of 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup