Nepal international Kiran Chemjong's TC Sports has lost 3-0 to New Radiant in the final of President's Cup played in Male.
Ali Fasir scored the opening goal in 69th minute. Ibrahim Fazeel scored a brace in wee hours. He scored second in 86th minute and third goal in 90+3.
TC Sports wasted a spot kick in 14th minute.
New Radiant had won the FA Cup beating TC Sports Club on penalties few days back.
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Rohit Chand Enjoys Victory With Persik Kediri
- Australia: Red Phoja FC Clinches Title Of 1st Silver cup 2023
- Malaysia: Himalayan FC Wins Title Of Johor Cup 2080
- Malaysia: NRN Malaysia Youth Coordinator Raju Tamang To Attend Johor Cup As Chief Guest
- USA: Inaugural Dashain-Tihar Veterans Cup On November 4-5
Kiran Chemjong's Minerva Punjab FC Vs East Bengal Match Highlights