1st Liberty cup inter school boys/girls football tournament got underway in Kathmandu on Friday.
Samata school defeated hosts Liberty academy (team B) 3-2 on penalties in the opening match.
CDA defeated GLA 6-0, Jeevan Tara defeated NEPS 2-1, Lord Buddha defeated Him Shrinkhala 5-0 and Shangrilla defeated Chahari Sikchya Sadan 3-0 in other matches.
In girls category, Shangrilla defeated Samata 2-0 and Liberty defeated Charles Darwin 3-0.
Earlier chief guest MP Krishna Rai and special guests ward number 8 chair person Manoj Dhungana inaugurated the championship, which has a winning purse of Rs 20,000.
- Adidas Nepal Organizes Run For Ocean In Kathmandu
- Adidas Nepal Run For The Ocean On June 14, 2019
- Kathmandu: Best Group Vision School Enters Final Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup
- Monastic Public Enters Final Of 2nd Kaustuv Cup 2076
- Kathmandu: Supreme, Gothatar & Gandhi Adarsha Ma VI Register Win In 2nd Kaustuv Cup
Renovation of Dasharath Stadium In Last Phase