Gorkha Boys have stunned Nepal APF to enter semifinals of 5th Mount Star cup football tournament in Rupandehi district.
Gorkha Boys defeated Nepal APF 1-0 in quarterfinal match played on Wednesday.
Nana scored the match winner. Nishan Neupane became the man of the match.
16 teams are participating in the championship, which has a winning purse of Rs 2,25,000.
- Rupandehi: ANFA Academy, Butwal Off To A Winning Start In Kanchan Gold Cup
- Rupandehi: Kapilvastu XI Wins Title Of 1st Gaidahawa President Cup
- Rupandehi: Farsatikar Into The Semis Of Gaidahawa President's Cup
- Sunaulo Sangam Crowned Rupandehi District League Champions
- Gaidahawa President's Cup: Murgiya Into The Semis