Letang FC has entered final of Jaante cup football tournament in Morang.
Letang defeated CFC Urlabari 2-0 in semifinal match played on Thursday.
Abhisek Limbu and Bhuwan Rai scored apiece for the winners.
Roman Danuwar became the man of the match.
Pathari sporting will play against hosts youth and sports development committee in second semifinal match on Friday.
The championship has a winning purse of Rs 51,000.
- Morang: Ward Number 9 Wins Title Of 4th Sundaharaicha Mayor's Cup
- Morang: Brigade Boys Club Triumphs at Sixth Belbari International Invitational Gold Cup
- Morang: Brothers United Urlabari Clinch Title Of Ambari Knockout Championship
- Morang: Brigade Boys Club Enters Final Of 6th Belbari Gold Cup
- Moang: Birtamod United Enters SFs Of 6th Belbari Gold Cup
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS