ANFA CEO Indraman Tulahdar is "on leave" to file his candidacy from Kathmandu 9(1) as Nepali Congress candidate in provincial assembly election.
GoalNepal learned that he had resigned from his post to run for the seat.
But Speaking with GoalNepal this evening, Tuladhar said he didn't resign from the post but is on leave for the election.
Parliamentary and provincial elections are slated for November 26 and December 7.
- ANFA Creates Jobs For AFC Licensed Coaches !
- ANFA Meets With Nepal APF & Nepal Police To Discuss About Development Of The Game
- ANFA Holds Webinar About Club Licensing With A Division Clubs
- ANFA Webinar Reviews Online Reporting System
- ANFA Conducting Various Coaching Courses But Taking Certain Charge
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium