The referee was beaten by the players in the first inter-municipal district level league-cum-knockout football competition.
During the match between Arjundhara and Kamal Rural Municipality, the players of Kamal Rural Municipality attacked the referee.
After a dispute arose towards the end of the game, the players of Kamal rural municipality attacked the chief referee Dik Bahadur Shrestha. The chief referee Shrestha was also injured due to the beating.
In the match, referee Shrestha also showed red cards to captain Lakshman Begha, goalkeeper Uttam Karki and coach Chitraman Rai of Kamal Rural Municipality.
After the card and events, Kamal Rural Municipality left the match saying that they will not play, the organizer declared Arjundhara as the winner. Besides, the organizers have also suspended Kamal Rural Municipality from the tournament, said Dipesh Dhakal, the chairman of Bhadrapur Blazers.
A total of 15 teams are competing and the competition will end on 24th of November.
- Jhapa Gold Cup To Cover Accident Insurance Of Stakeholders
- 6th Edition Of Jhapa Gold Cup Winners To Get NRs 13 Lakh
- Sunsari:5th Sudesh Memorial Himshikhar Cup From Magh 14
- Jhapa: Kiran Paudel Re-elected President Of Eakata Sporting Club
- Nepal Super League: Butwal Lumbini FC Vs Jhapa FC Today - Do-or-Die For Jhapa
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP