Real Star Club and Regal Hetauda Resort Anfa Makwanpur have entered finals of Sudarshan Ghimire memorial U-21 Hetodaya Challenge Cup National Knockout Football Tournament.
After winning the two semi-final matches of the competition on Monday, Anfa Makwanpur and Real Star have been confirmed to fight for the title.
In the first semi-final held at Pipley Campa Stadium, Real Star defeated Nav Janajagriti Yuva Club 4-3 in a tiebreaker to secure the final spot. Before that, both the teams played a goalless draw. Sohan Moktan of Real Star was declared man of the match in the match.
Similarly, in the second semi-final match on Monday, Anfa Makwanpur defeated Shahid Smriti Club by 5-3 in the tie breaker and managed to reach the title. Before that, these two teams also played a goalless draw in the scheduled time. Krishal Moktan of ANFA Makwanpur was declared Man of the Match in the match.
The winner of the tournament organized by FC Mundial, Hetouda will receive a cash prize of Rs 1,11,111 along with the title, while the runner-up will receive a trophy, medal and certificate along with Rs 55,555. The final match of the tournament in which 14 teams are participating will be held on November 13th.
- Machhindra FC Clinches Title Of 6th Bagmati Gold Cup
- 6th Bagmati Gold Cup Final: Machhindra FC Vs Nepal APF FC Today
- APF FC Enters Final Of 6th Bagmati Gold Cup
- Makwanpur: Tribhuwan Army FC Enters SFs Of 6th Bagmati Gold Cup
- GoalNepal's Bikram Baniya Chhetri Honored With 5th Sports Journalist of the Year Award 2080
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club