NRN Malaysia youth coordinator, RT FC president & RT restaurant & bar owner, Mr. Raju Tamang will attend Johor cup as the chief guest.
Johor gold cup will be played on November 12-13, 2023 in Johor, Malaysia.
The tournament, which is organized by Johor Nepalese football community, is orgaized to celebrate Tihar festival.
The championship has a winning purse of RM 20,000, which is the highest cash bounty tournament among Nepalese in Malaysia.
The organizers said that team registration is open.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- Nepali Origin Danish Player Sashwant Rana Makes Debut For Malmo FF
- SAMBA Continues To Play In Later Half For Guingamp
- Kuwait: Purbeli Tiger FC Wins Title Of 1st Al Mulla Exchange Sarokar Gold Cup
- Canada: Brotherhood Nepalese Sports Club Taking Part In Nabizada Memorial Cup
- Kuwait: 1st Al Mulla Exchange Sarokar Gold Cup On February 16