Krijal FC has lifted the title of 3rd Royal FC G4 cup futsal championship in kathmandu.
Krijal FC defeated S Sports in the final match. The champions received NRs 1 lakh and runners up team got NRs 51,000.
Arjun Rokka became the most valuable player of the tournament.
Royal FC organized the championship. Chief guest Tarkeshowr municipality mayor Krishnahari Maharjan distributed prizes to the winners.
- Kathmandu: GPAN Open Futsal Championship On Mangsir 11-12
- Japan: 2nd Santosh Memorial Cup On November 4
- Kaski: Menten FC and Dhuku Hub Set to Clash In the Second Open Futsal Tournament Final
- Kaski: Sabin Memorial Secures Semifinal Berth in Open Futsal Tournament
- AFC Asian Cup Futsal Qualifiers: Nepal Crashes Out