Nepal goalkeeper Kiran Chemjong is all set to sign a deal with ISL side, Punjab FC.
Indian report suggests that the club is all set to retain three players who helped them to win i-league title.
The club will retain Kiran, Slovenian forward Luca & midfielder Juan.
Kiran was adjudged the best goalkeeper in last edition of i-league with 11 clean sheets in 21 matches.
He will become second Nepali player to play in ISL. Earlier, Ananta Tamang had a brief stint with East Bengal FC.
- Nepali Origin Danish Player Sashwant Rana Makes Debut For Malmo FF
- SAMBA Continues To Play In Later Half For Guingamp
- Kuwait: Purbeli Tiger FC Wins Title Of 1st Al Mulla Exchange Sarokar Gold Cup
- Canada: Brotherhood Nepalese Sports Club Taking Part In Nabizada Memorial Cup
- Kuwait: 1st Al Mulla Exchange Sarokar Gold Cup On February 16