Padampokhari united & China public youth club have entered semifinals of 2nd Bijaya youth gold cup football tournament in Hetauda.
Padampokhari defeated Nagswoti FC 3-0 on Monday. Pradip Lama scored a brace while Kuldip Karki scored another for the winners. Lama became the player of the match.
In another quarterfinal match, China Public sidelined Pashupati youth club 7-3. Bimal Lama became the player of the match.
Bijaya youth club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 2 lakh. GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- Three Nepal U16 Players Honored In Hetauda
- Makwanpur: Regal Resort ANFA Makwanpur Clinches Title Of SUdarshan Ghimire Memorial U21 Championship
- Makwanpur: Real Star Club & Hetauda Resort ANFA Makwanpur Enter Final
- Makwanpur: ANFA Makwanpur & Martyr Memorial Club Enter SFs
- Makwanpur: Hetauda FA & NJJC Register Win In Sudarshan Ghimire Memorial U-21 Hetauda Challenge Cup
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club