Padampokhari has entered quarterfinals of Bijaya youth inter club football championship in Hetauda.
Padampokhari defeated Harnamadi youth club 4-2 on Saturday.
Dipesh Ale Magar scored a brace while Pradip Lama & Bishwo Lama scored apiece for the winners.
Samiraj Thokar & Chiring Lama scored apiece for the losing side.
Kuldip Karki became the player of the match and received NRs 2000 cash.
Two quarterfinal matches will be played today.
Hosts FC Bijaya youth will take on Bagmati province police team while Hetauda academy will meet Dhalke Joban club in today's quarterfinal matches.
- Three Nepal U16 Players Honored In Hetauda
- Makwanpur: Regal Resort ANFA Makwanpur Clinches Title Of SUdarshan Ghimire Memorial U21 Championship
- Makwanpur: Real Star Club & Hetauda Resort ANFA Makwanpur Enter Final
- Makwanpur: ANFA Makwanpur & Martyr Memorial Club Enter SFs
- Makwanpur: Hetauda FA & NJJC Register Win In Sudarshan Ghimire Memorial U-21 Hetauda Challenge Cup
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club