All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has confirmed that Nepal will host the first round of Women's Olympic Football Asian Qualifiers for the Paris Olympics in 2024.
Nepal is grouped with Vietnam and Afghanistan in Group C of the Qualifiers.
Since Palestine already withdrew its name from the tournament, Nepal will vie against Vietnam and Afghanistan.
The first round of matches will be held from April 3 and 11.
The FA added, the winner of the group will advance to the second round. North Kora, Australia, China, Japan and South Korea have already qualified for the second round. The teams will be divided into three groups in the second round with winner of each group and one best runner-up advancing to the third round.
The top two teams from the third round will secure their berth in the Paris Olympics 2024.
Nepal had played two friendlies against India as part of preparations of the Qualifiers. Nepal drew the first match 2-2 on February 15 while the second friendly on February 18 ended goalless.
- Olympic Games Qualifiers: Vietnam Enters Second Round
- Women's Olympic Games 2024 Qualifiers: FIFA World Cup 2023 Qualified Vietnam Beats Nepal
- Vietnam Women's Team Lands Kathmandu For Olympic Qualifiers
- Nepal U20 Women's Team Head Coach Gurung Announces Preliminary Squad
- Nepal U20 Groups With China, Myanmar & Chinese Taipei
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS