GoalNepal is running "Football for healing the pain" campaign for earthquake traumatized children at various camps in Kathmandu valley.
GoalNepal visits Madhyapur Youth Association Camp, Bhaktapur to distribute footballs to small kids.
MYA president Upendra Man Singh and Nepal Army officer jointly distributed footballs to the victims.
"All we want is to make our kids happy", said GoalNepal COO Manoj Singh.
GoalNepal is supported by various organizations and valued viewers for this project.
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Humla Football Academy With Sporting Gears
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu