GoalNepal is running "Football for healing the pain" campaign for earthquake traumatized children at various camps in Kathmandu valley.
GoalNepal visits Madhyapur Youth Association Camp, Bhaktapur to distribute footballs to small kids.
MYA president Upendra Man Singh and Nepal Army officer jointly distributed footballs to the victims.
"All we want is to make our kids happy", said GoalNepal COO Manoj Singh.
GoalNepal is supported by various organizations and valued viewers for this project.
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Referees From Tehrathum With Radio Communication Set
- GK Tikendra Thapa Appeals For Support For His Ailing Father; GoalNepal Foundation Announces NRs 5000
- Kathmandu: Shangri-La Youth FC Hands Over NRs 2,11,000 To Coach Prakash Aryal
- Football Associations From Koshi Province Raise NRs 1,25,000 For Coach Prakash Aryal
- Former Nepal U23 Defender Niraj Basnet Raise NRs 90,000 For Coach Prakash Aryal