Kathmandu (GoalNepal) - Persik Kediri, the team of Nepal's veteran midfielder Rohit Chand, going through a bad season, played the seventh draw of the season in Indonesian Liga One.
Persik played a goalless draw against Persicabo, who were reduced to ten men for the last ten minutes, and shared the points. In the 80th minute of the game, Mohammad Kemaluddin of Persikabo left the field with a red card, but Persik could not take advantage of it towards the end.
With this result, Persik have fallen to the bottom of the league table again. With only 10 points from 16 matches, Persik are at the bottom of the league table and are in danger of relegation. On the other hand, Persicabo are in ninth place with 22 points.
Madura United are at the top of the league table with 32 points from 16 matches. Persik will play their next match against Persis on Saturday.
- Nepal Women Internationals Playing Finals In Indian Women's League
- Gorkhali Abroad: SAMBA Continues Her Supremacy In Indian Women's League
- Unstoppable SAMBA in Indian Women's League
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Sabitra Bhandari Scores Four For Gokulam Kerala
- Sabitra Bhandari Stars Again As Gokulam Kerala FC Continues Winning Streak In IWL