Nepal international defender Rohit Chand is playing for Persik Kederi this season in Indonesia Liga 1.
His team is continuing losing stream as they suffered another defeat at the hands of Persib Bandung 3-0 on Wednesday.
The league was stopped for two months after deadly incident killed many football fans.
Persik has just four points from 11 matches and is at rock bottom. They will play against Persija Jakarta next on Saturday.
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Rohit Chand Enjoys Victory With Persik Kediri
- Australia: Red Phoja FC Clinches Title Of 1st Silver cup 2023
- Malaysia: Himalayan FC Wins Title Of Johor Cup 2080
- Malaysia: NRN Malaysia Youth Coordinator Raju Tamang To Attend Johor Cup As Chief Guest
- USA: Inaugural Dashain-Tihar Veterans Cup On November 4-5