Nepal Police school, Dharan has lifted the title of 17th Lalit Amber DEPOT cup football tournament in Dharan.
NPC Dharan defeated Eastern academy 2-0 in the final match. Dibyangsu BK scored both goals for the winners.
The champions received NRs 10,000 cash, trophy and medals while the runners up walked away with NRs 5000.
Ayush Chamling became the player of the final match. The most valuable player of the tournament award went to Yarin Bhujel. Divyangshu BK became the highest goal scorer and Aditya Rai became the best goalkepeer.
DEPOT school management committee president Amber Bahadur Limbu, special guest Lt. Bhimraj Limbu, tournament coordinator Birendra Bikram Limbu and leader Bhim Jwala Rai jointly distributed prizes to the winners.
The awad of late Dil Bahadur plater championship went to Aqua school.
- Nepal APF School Clinches Title Of 7th Nepal APF Cup
- 7th Nepal APF Cup: Nepal APF School Vs Laboratory School In The Final
- Kathmandu: Bloom Nepal School Enters QFs Of 7th Nepal APF Cup
- 7th Nepal APF Cup: LA School, Bright Horizon, NPC School & Sainik School Register Win
- Kathmandu: Green Village Registers Win In Nepal 7th APF School Cup
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal