The sixth edition of SAFF Women's Championship which was scheduled to be held in Nepal from August 29 to September 10 of this year is likely to be postponed for a week.
According to a source from ANFA, India put forward a request to postpone the tournament for a week due to other obligations of the Indian Women's National Team during that period. Hence, the meeting of ANFA scheduled for July 18 is going to decide about the venue for the tournament as well as the postponement of it.
Now, SAFF Women's Championship is likely to be held from September 6.
Earlier, the fifth iteration of Women's SAFF was held in Nepal. The SAAF championship held in Biratnagar was won by India. India won the championship, defeating Nepal in the final.
- Match Fixtures Of SAFF U16 & U19 Revealed
- International Friendly: Bangladesh Vs Nepal - Match Day
- SAFF Championship 2023 - The Venue Of The Gala - Sree Kanteerava Stadium
- Opponent Watch: India Starts Inter Continental Cup With A Win
- SAFF Championship 2023: Bangladesh & Maldives Reveal Preliminary Squad