The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has extended the deadline for submitting an Expression of Interest (EoI) to all AFC Member Associations (MAs) for hosting the 2023 AFC Asian Cup.
The previous deadline of June 30, 2022, has been extended to July 15, 2022.
Following China's decision to withdraw as hosts of the AFC Asian Cup 2023, the AFC Administration was provided with the task of defining the criteria and requirements of an expedited bidding process to identify a substitute host for the competition during the recent 32nd AFC Congress 2022.
The AFC Administration will send a report to the AFC Executive Committee with its recommendations following the conclusion of the bidding process, and the AFC Executive Committee will select the new host of the AFC Asian Cup 2023.
- AFC Asian Cup 2027™ Hosting: AIFF Withdraw From The Race
- ANFA President Nembang Files Candidacy For AFC Ex-Co Member Post
- AFC Slaps USD 7000 Fine To ANFA !
- AFC Club Licensing Task Force Working To Improve Professional Club Standards In Asia
- Four Member Associations Express Interest To host AFC Women’s Asian Cup™ 2026