Rohit Chand's side Persik Kediri beat world football legend and Brazilian legend Ronaldinho-included Rans Nusantara on Sunday.
In the first match of the 30-minute football tournament named 'Trofeo Ronaldinho' in honor of Ronaldinho, Rohit's team Persik Kediri FC defeated Ronaldinho's team Rance 4-2 in a penalty shootout.
Earlier, both the teams played a goalless draw in the scheduled time. Rohit started the match and played full-time.
In the second match, Persik defeated Arema FC 5-4 in a penalty shootout. That game also ended in a goalless draw in the scheduled time.
The final game of the competition will be between Rans and Arema shortly. However, Persik, who have won two games in a row, have managed to win the trophy of this football tournament.
- USA: Madison FC Wins Title Of Chicagoland Tharu Society Cup
- Sikkim: Bagmati Club, Sarlahi Finishes Runners Up In Independence Cup
- Six Nepal Internationals Featured In Melbourne All Stars Title Win
- Sikkim: Bagmati Club, Sarlahi Enters Final Of Independence Cup
- Bahraini Club Snaps Nepal International Manish Dangi