Former national football player Prem Kumar Limbu (Kumar), who is undergoing treatment for both his kidneys, has been given financial assistance.
Dhaijan Charali Football Club has handed over cash assistance today to help in the treatment of Limbu.
Chairman Ashish Ban informed that the club provided Rs. 1,25,000 in cash at the Bhadrapur-1, Himali Mavic playground near Limbu's house. The money collected from sports fans and veteran football players in association with the club was handed over to Limbu's wife Mali Limbu and brother Yam Kumar Limbu.
- Former Morang XI Players Help Ailing Prem Subba Financially
- C Division Champs Jhapa Football Club To Be Felicitated In Jhapa
- Jhapa: Sangam FC Into The Final Of Kakarvitta Football Training Centre U-14 City League
- Jhapa: Happy FC Into The Final Of Kakarvitta Football Training Center U-14 City League
- Jhapa: Classic and Sangam Share Points, Happy Club Victorious
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP