Sharmila Magar, a reliable forward of the departmental team Tribhuvan Army Football Club, is going to stay away from football for some time. While performing well for the Army in domestic football, she has left for the Central African Republic for a UN peace mission.
Army has stated that Sharmila will work in the mission for one year. Sharmila said that she is excited to be given the responsibility to do something for the country internationally along with football. Sharmila said that she would try her best to do well throughout the mission period and introduce Nepal to the world. While on the mission, she also said that she would miss football.
- Nawayug Shrestha & Bharat Khawas Travelling To The USA For A Tournament
- Suman Aryal Awarded With The Player Of The Year Award By Tribhuwan Army
- Tribhuwan Army FC Enters Final Of 12th Itahari Gold Cup
- Army & Biratnagar Victorious In The National Women's League
- Former Nepal International Ram Kumar Biswas Passes Away
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs MFC Darjeeling - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS