Nepal international and Tribhuwan Army FC player Suman Aryal has been awarded as the best male player of the year by Nepal Army.
After the COAS trophy final held at Army headquarters, Suman was awarded with the 'Maharathi Shree Gaurav Shamsher Ajayabalsampanna Trophy' given to the best male player at Tribhuwan Army.
Before this, Bhairabnath Gadh lifted the title of the COAS trophy by defeating Shree First Rifle Gadh 4-0 in the final.
- Nawayug Shrestha & Bharat Khawas Travelling To The USA For A Tournament
- Nepal Forward Sharmila Magar Leaves For UN Peace Mission
- Tribhuwan Army FC Enters Final Of 12th Itahari Gold Cup
- Army & Biratnagar Victorious In The National Women's League
- Former Nepal International Ram Kumar Biswas Passes Away
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs MFC Darjeeling - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS