Tribhuwan Army FC and Biratnagar Metropolitan emerged victorious on Sunday's encounters in the National Women's League.
In the matches played in Chitwan, Army defeated Lalitpur 7-0. Sharmila Thapa Magar and Rashmi Ghising scored two goals each, Bimala Chaudhary and Kusum Khatiwada scored a goal each while Srijana Singh of Lalitpur scored an own goal.
In the other match of the day, Biratnagar defeated Waling Municipality 3-1. Mina Khatun scored a brace for Biratnagar while Asmita Chaudhary scored one. Susmita Tamang pulled one back for Waling.
Dhangadhi Sub-Metropolitan and Chandrapur Municipality will face each other first on Monday while Nepal Police Club and APF FC will face each other later on the day.
- Nawayug Shrestha & Bharat Khawas Travelling To The USA For A Tournament
- Nepal Forward Sharmila Magar Leaves For UN Peace Mission
- Suman Aryal Awarded With The Player Of The Year Award By Tribhuwan Army
- Tribhuwan Army FC Enters Final Of 12th Itahari Gold Cup
- Former Nepal International Ram Kumar Biswas Passes Away
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs MFC Darjeeling - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS