Nepal international Rohit Chand is not available for Nepal Super League.
His brother, Rabindra Chand told GoalNepal that Rohit is still contracted with Persija Jakarta.
"Rohit is still under contract with persija jakarta so mentioning him as a marquee player for NSL just brings controversies in his professionalism", said Chand.
Nepal Super League in a consulation with ANFA listed Rohit Chand as one of the marquee players.
NSL is kicking off on April 8 in Kathmandu.
There are 10 teams in the league.
- Six5Six Unveil Biratnagar City FC Kits For The New NSL Season
- Next ANFA Ex-Co Meeting To Discuss Regarding NSL & SAFF Women's Championship
- ANFA Cancels The Agreement With Nepal Super League
- ANFA Allocates New Dates For Nepal Super League Season Two
- ANFA Proposes New Dates For The Second Edition Of Nepal Super League