Nepal Darsan school has won the title of Morang district wide inter school Futsal championship.
Nepal Darsan defeated Araniko Ma VI 4-2 in the final match played on Wednesday.
Pasang Tamang became the man of the final match. Bitesh Magar was declared the highest goal scorer.
Morang DFA president Dipendra Dhimal and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
Nine schools took part in the event.
Pic/info: Saroj Khaptadi Basnet
- Kathmandu: GPAN Open Futsal Championship On Mangsir 11-12
- Japan: 2nd Santosh Memorial Cup On November 4
- Kaski: Menten FC and Dhuku Hub Set to Clash In the Second Open Futsal Tournament Final
- Kaski: Sabin Memorial Secures Semifinal Berth in Open Futsal Tournament
- AFC Asian Cup Futsal Qualifiers: Nepal Crashes Out