Manang Marshyangdi Club (MMC) will meet Nepal APF in the opening match of 3rd Hetauda gold cup.
The championship will start from Falgun 5 (Feb 5) in Hetauda.
Eight teams are participating in the championship.
The championship has a winning purse of Rs 5 lakh. Runners up team will get Rs 3 lakh. The most valuable player of the tournament will get Rs 50,000.
Nepal Army are the defending champions.
The participating teams are MMC, Nepal APF, Ruslan TSC, Sankata, Nepal Army, Nepal Police, Far West XI and Bijaya Youth Hetauda.
Suman Bhomjan memorial sports foundation is organizing the championship.
- Three Nepal U16 Players Honored In Hetauda
- Makwanpur: Regal Resort ANFA Makwanpur Clinches Title Of SUdarshan Ghimire Memorial U21 Championship
- Makwanpur: Real Star Club & Hetauda Resort ANFA Makwanpur Enter Final
- Makwanpur: ANFA Makwanpur & Martyr Memorial Club Enter SFs
- Makwanpur: Hetauda FA & NJJC Register Win In Sudarshan Ghimire Memorial U-21 Hetauda Challenge Cup
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club