Mangsebung youth society has won the title of 8th Pabitra Hangma women's gold cup at Larumba, Ilam.
Mangsebung defeated Letang women's team 2-0 on penalties to lift the title on Wednesday.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time.
Muna Lawati became the best player of the tournament.
Best GK: Bisika Rai
Best DF: Priya Tamang
Highest goal scorer: Sushmita Lepcha
The champions received Rs 62,162.
Eight teams from Ilam, Jhapa, Morang, Sunsari & Taplejung took part in the event.
(Pics/Info: Sabin Sherma)
- Chitwan: Rautahat Women's Vs Dhangadhi In The Final Of Lady Jaycees Cup
- Chitwan: Gokarneshowr Municipality, Rautahat Enter SFs Of Lady Jaycees Championship
- Jhapa: Royal Women's Gold Cup From Ashoj 28
- Referee Laxmi Shrestha Flying To Denmak For Dana Cup
- AFC U20 Women's Asian Cup 2024: Nepal Goes Down To Myanmar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls