Nepal international striker Anjan Bista has been honored in his home town, Hetauda.
Diffeent social organizations jointly organized the progam on Friday to honor Bista for his outstanding perfomance in the recently held SAFF Championship 2021.
Bista thanked organizations for honoring him.
"The honor has motivated me to do well for the nation", said Bista who has scored seven international goals so far.
Nepal lost the final match 0-3 to India in Male City, Maldives on October 16.
- Makawanpur DFA Member Bimal Shrestha Passes Away
- Makwanpur Sports Development Committee Honors Three Nepal Internationals
- C Division League Qualifiers: Jhapa FC Starts Training In Hetauda - VIDEO
- Former Nepal International GK Alan Neupane Supports Bijaya Youth With NRs 30,000
- Bagmati Club Plays Stalemate With Bijaya Youth In A Friendly
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club