Bagmati provincial government has signed an MoU with ANFA for NRs 1 crore that will be used in A Division league and Bagmati province league.
The MoU was signed in Hetauda on Friday. Nrs 50 lakh will be used in A Division league and remaining money in province league.
Bagmati province sports council member secretary Surya lal Bhandari and ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa signed in the agreement on Friday in the presence of minister Bijaya Subedi and secretary Yagya Prashad Dhungel.
ANFA is kicking off the league on November 15, 2021.
There are 14 teams in the league.
- ANFA Prez Sherpa Meets AFC Prez In Bahrain
- Former ANFA President Narendra Shrestha Undergoes Heart Surgery
- ANFA Needs To Issue A Directive To The Clubs - Build A Facility That Will Help Players Train Better
- Alarming ACL Injuries And ANFA’s Role - COMMENT
- Why Would Weekend Matches In A Division League Be A Game Changer?
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic