Nepal national women's team striker, Sabitra Bhandari has underwent successful knee surgery at Aspetar, Doha on Thursday.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa confirmed the successful operation done at world's famous sports hospital.
Qatar FA is bearing all expenses under strategic partnership with ANFA.
"We wish her quiuck recovery", said ANFA president Sherpa.
After Bimal Gharti Magar and Bikram Lama, SAMBA is third player from Nepal to have ACL surgery at Aspetar this year.
- Nepal Women's Team Returns Home From Uzbekistan
- Nepal International Punam Jargha Magar Goes Successful Heart Surgery
- Nepal Vs Hong Kong Today - A Must Win Match Against The Higher Ranked Team
- Nepal's First Eleven Against Philippines Revealed
- Nepal Women's Team Starts Training In Tashkent After RT PCR Negative
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS