News Nepal Futsal Entrepreneurs Association Asks Permission From DAO To Open Business
Nepal Futsal Entrepreneurs Association (NFEA) have asked permission from Kathmandu district administration office to run their business.
DAO is still prohibiting all sporting activities including Futsal courts citing COVID19 pandemic.
The officials handed the memorandum to DAO official on Thursday.
“It is very difficult times for us but we promise all safety protocols while running the courts”, said NEFA in a release.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Japan: Lamjung FC Wins Title Of MRR Tochigi Futsal Championship
- IME Pay Wins Title Of Corporate Futsal Championship
- Lalitpur: Mount Olive School Clinches Title Of Lions Cup Girls Futsal
- Sunsari: Budhasubba Leo Wins Title Of Inter Leo Futsal Championship
- Kathmandu: 1st Koseli Knockout Futsal On Bhadra 31st