All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has confirmed the date of A Division national Futsal league.
The league - which was postponed due to COVID pandemic - will now be played from August 7 in Pokhara.
The tournament will also serve as a player selection for AFC Futsal Asian Cup 2022 qualifiers.
Province 1: Futsal 5 Dharan, The Rising Club Dharan
Bagmati Province: Dhuku Futsal Hub, Sankhamul Futsal, Prabhatferi Youth Club, Sky Goals Futsal
Gandaki Province: Sports Castle, Sabin Memorial Futsal Club
Lumbini, Karnali and Far West Province: Lumbini Futsal, Jharna Sports Club
- National Futsal League: Sabin Memorial FC & Sankhamul Futsal Register Win
- National Futsal League: Sabin Memorial FC & Sports Castle Register Win
- Bhaktapur: 1st Healthy Futsal Cup On Ashoj 16
- Sabin Memorial FC & Futsal 5 Dharan Register Win In National Futsal League
- National Futsal League: The Rising Club & Machhindra Sky Goals Register Win