Midfielder-turned-defender, Bishwas Shrestha has been adjudged the emerging player of Nepal Super League.
Shrestha played a vital role in guiding his team, Kathmandu RayZrs to the title of Nepal Super League.
Kathmandu defeated Dhangadhi 1-0 in the final match played at Dasharath stadium.
He received NRs 50,000 cash.
NSEM organized the event with the support from ANFA and National Sports Council.
- NSL Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 1 Lakh
- Kathmandu RayZRs: A History Making Journey To First NSL Title
- NSL Takes Disciplinary Action Against Biratnagar City FC; Coach Yan Law Banned For One Season !
- Nepal Super League - A Landmark Tournament (Sr. Columnist Sushil Thapa Writes..)
- We Need Players Like Messouke & Stephane Samir In NSL But We Shouldn’t Hurt Them