Bijaya youth club, Hetauda has entered quarterfinals of Vishwokarma cement 11th Jeetpur Simara gold cup football tournament in Simara, Bara.
Bijaya Youth defeated Far West XI 2-0 in the last quarterfinal match played at Simara stadium on Friday.
Nawaraj Gurung and Bikash Lama scored apiece for the winners.
Gurung became the player of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
NJJYC, Simara is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 7 lakh.
- Mohit Gurung Adjudged The MVP Of 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Sankata Club Sidelines African Roots To Lift The Title Of 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup Final: Sankata Vs African Roots - PREVIEW
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup SF: Nepal APF Vs Sankata Club Today
- African Roots Enter Final Of Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup