Hosts FC Bijaya youth has clinched the title of Veedol Hetauda gold cup football tournament.
FC Bijaya youth defeated Central College Bharatpur FC 2-1 in the final match played at Forestry grounds in Hetauda on Friday.
Bharatpur took a lead through Ranjit Ale Magar in 63rd minute but the joy was short lived. Santa Gurung (66') scored the leveling goal before Rupesh KC scored the match winner through spot in 72nd minute.
Santa Gurung became the player of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
The champions received Nrs 3 lakh while runners up team got Nrs 1.5 lakh.
Chief guest MLA Prem Bahadur Pulami, FC Bijaya youth president Sudip Rajbahak, tournament coordinator Rajesh Bhetwal and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- 4th Bagmati Gold Cup: Rupesh KC Adjudged The MVP
- Three Star Club Clinches Title Of 4th Bagmati Gold Cup In A Nail-biting Affair !
- 4th Bagmati Gold Cup Final: Three Star Club Vs African Roots Today
- 4th Bagmati Gold Cup: Three Star Club Enters Final
- 4th Bagmati Gold Cup SF: Bagmati Club, Sarlahi Vs Three Star Club Today
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club