Bhutan stunned Maldives 2-1 on Thursday to keep their final ambition alive.
Chimi Dorji (55') and Phub Thinley (84') scored apiece for Bhutan. Hamza Mohamad scored one for Maldives in 90th minute.
With the win, Bhutan have moved atop with six points from three matches. Earlier they defeated Bangladesh 1-0 but suffered 4-0 loss at the hands of hosts Nepal.
Maldives have just two points from three matches and will play against Nepal on December 7. Bhutan will play against Sri Lanka on 7th December.
There are five teams taking part in the event. Top two teams after round robin matches will play the final match on December 10.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Been Tested COVID19 Positive
- Nepal National Team Shows Love To Ailing Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 30,000
- Nepalese Players, Coaches & Former Internationals Appreciate True Heros - VIDEO
- FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- The 14 National Team Shirts That Nepal Worn In 27 Years
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs