Jawalakhel youth club president Thulo Bhai KC clarified that they had provided Nrs 1,50,000 to Sameer Bista for the treatment of his troubled leg.
Speaking with GoalNepal at ANFA complex, KC said they had no wrong intention to the player.
"We provided Nrs 1,50,000 to the players. We asked them to furnish a letter for unapid wages but he started to stage protest. We are serious about his demand", said KC.
He also added that the club covered Nrs 1,30,000 for the treatment of another player, Gaurav Shrestha recently.
Check out the video:
- Mahendra Chhetri Elected The President Of Jawalakhel Youth Club
- Jawalakhel Youth Club Covers Medical Expenses For Knee Surgery Of Its Player
- Jawalakhel Youth Club Selecting U18 Players
- Chitwan: Jawalakhel Youth Club Enters QFs Of CMS Bharatpur Gold Cup
- Kavre: Banepa Sports Club, Chabahil Sports & Triton College Register Win In BBC Cup
JYC President Thulo Bhai KC has clarified on the issue of player Sameer Bista & activities of the club - VIDEO