ANFA has selected 52 U13 players for its two academies, Dharan & Butwal.
The players were selection from nation wide trial and they will remain in the academies at least for four years.
ANFA will cover all expenses of the players.
The selected players are as follows:
- Nepal Government Separates Nrs 1 Crore For Mofassal Football Tournaments
- ANFA Appoints Coaches For Various Teams; Bal Gopal Maharjan, Hari Khadka To Lead Teams For SAG
- ANFA's Head Of International Relations Resigns From The Post
- Dharan Welcomes Future Nepal Internationals To Its Academy
- Siraha: Province 2 ANFA Referee Course Concludes In Lahan
New Look Of Dasharath Stadium - VIDEO