St. Jones have lifted the title of Grassroots football league in Simara, Bara.
St. Jones defeated Rastriya Samudayik Sikchya Sadan 3-2 on penalties on Sunday to lift the title. Both teams played 1-1 draw in regulation time.
Akshyara Pathshala defeated Simara Public school 1-0 to become third.
Chief guest Jitpur Simara sub metro mayor Dr. Krishna Paudel, Jana Jagriti yuwa club general secretary Shambhu Thakuri and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
234 players from 13 schools took part in the league.
- Mohit Gurung Adjudged The MVP Of 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Sankata Club Sidelines African Roots To Lift The Title Of 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup Final: Sankata Vs African Roots - PREVIEW
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup SF: Nepal APF Vs Sankata Club Today
- African Roots Enter Final Of Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup