Waling municipality has brought in four Cameroonian women players for on-going national women’s league.
Waling municipality confirmed GoalNepal about the players who have already landed in Kathmandu.
The players are Metho Elodie Ruth, Kiomegne Djomo Vanessa, Djoubi Soline and Touta Ornella. They have played for Cameroon in age-bar tournaments and local clubs.
According to the information provided to GoalNepal, RT PCR test of the players will be done on Friday.
“If the tests are negative, they will play next match”, said Waling municipality official.
Waling played 1-1 draw against Biratnagar metro on Thursday at ANFA complex.
- Bara: Women's Friendly Match Today
- Saru Limbu Adjudged The MVP Of National Women's League 2021; Receives A Scooter
- Nepal Armed Police Force Club Wins National Women's League Undefeated
- Nepal APF Women's Team Wins Title Of National Women's League
- National Women's League 2021: Nepal APF Are One Win Away From The Title
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls