Another Nepalese football player has left country for UAE to secure his future.
Sagar Raya, former Boys Union Club goalie, has left country on Thursday evening.
"It feels sad to leave the country to secure my future", said Raya.
He however said that he has no regrets playing the game.
"I will always love the game", said Raya before boarding the plane to UAE.
Hundreds of Nepalese football players are unemployed due to poor league structure and COVID pandemic.
- Nepal Super League To Start From April 24, 2021 !
- ANFA Province 2 League: Bengkhadi Yuwa Club Mahottari Beats Him Kasturi Yuwa Club Siraha
- ANFA Province 2 League: Him Kasturi Siraha Plays Stalemate With Yagya Bhumi Samaj Dhanusha
- Tribhuwan Army FC To Start Football Academy In Partnership With ANFA
- ANFA, Prabhu Insurance Sign MoU For Accidental Medical Insurance Of Players
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic