23 referees took part in the test, which was conducted by senior instructors from the association.
Buddhi Bahadur Gurung, Shree Ram Ranjitkar, Gajendra Man Singh & Laba Kharti were the technical instructors.
Likewise, Kiran Giri and Sailesh Joshi were the fitness instructor.
- Former Nepal International Lok Bahadur Shahi Passes Away
- ANFA Holds Meeting With A Division Clubs About Amending ANFA's Statutes
- 3-Day ANFA Women's Online Refereering Course Kicks Off
- Youth & Sports Ministry Honors Qatar Airways & Kathmandu Metropolis
- ANFA Kicks Off Virtual B License Coaching Course
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic