GoalNepal supporters have handed over Nrs 2,64,698 to coach Nar Bahadur Rai whose daughter is suffering from blood cancer.
Former Nepal APF women's team coach Rai appealed football family for support after spending more than Nrs 14 lakh in the treatment of his daughter.
GoalNepal started fund raising campaign through which we were able to collect Nrs 2,64,698.
List of the donors:
Balaju football family: Nrs 50,000
Former FIFA referee Sachin Amatya, former Nepal international Deepa Chhetri & other friends: Nrs 1,55,500
Rochester 11 FC, USA: 20,000
Nepal XI & Campsie FC, Australia: 39,298
CEO of GoalNepal Foundation, Mr. Bikram Thapa thanked supporters for the generosity.
Rai thanked the donors and GoalNepal for the campaign.
- Nepal XI & Campsie FC Supports Coach Nar Kumar Rai With Nrs 39,298
- Rochester 11 FC Supports Coach Nar Kumar Rai With Nrs 20,000
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports African Players With Daily Essentials
- GoalNepal Supporters Start Fund Raising Campaign For Kusumi Rai; Announces Nrs 20,000
- GoalNepal Supporters Hand Over Nrs 6,34,113 To Samikchya Magar