Nepal Police Club skipper Jumanu Rai has been adjudged the most valuable player of 4th Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament.
Rai guided his young team to title at Bagmati Sarlahi. NPC defeated KFC Siliguri 2-1 to lift the title on Sunday.
NPC received Nrs 10 lakh.
Here are the best players:
Best GK: Sanjit Shrestha (NPC)
Best DF: Niwas Rana (KFC)
Best MF: Ruperts Bahadur Lama (JYC)
Best Coach: Sanjib Joshi (NPC)
Highest Goal Scorer: Tirtha Rana Magar
All of them received Nrs 20,00 each.
- Bagmati Yuwa Club Sarlahi Buys A New Bus For Players
- Bagmati Goalie Arun Blon Adjudged Sarlahi Rising PoY; Receives One Mobike
- Piple Youth Club, Hetauda Wins Title Of 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Vs Piple Youth Club Hetauda Today
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Enters Final
5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Bagmati Municipality Vs Nepal APF