Nepal Police Club has clinched the title of 4th Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament in Sarlahi.
NPC defeated Kanchanjunga FC Siliguri 2-1 in the final match played at Santosh Shrestha memorial grounds on Sunday.
Tirtha Bahadur Rana scored the opener for NPC in 1st minute while Jumanu Rai added second in 12th minute.
Amir Lama scored one for KFC in 19th minute.
Both teams tried to change the score line in the second half but they failed to do so.
The champions received Nrs 10 lakh and runners up team got Nrs 5 lakh. Sobroto Soren from KFC became the man of the match and received Nrs 10,000 cash.
Bagmati youth club and Bagmati municipality jointly organized the championship.
- Sarlahi: Late Sikil Devo Memorial Hariwan Veterans Cup From Saturday
- APF Defeat Nepal Police Club In A Friendly
- Three Bagmati Youth Club Players Grab Their Places In The U-20 NT Squad
- Sarlahi Crowned Madhesh Province Champions
- Sarlahi: BYC General Secretary Appointed Sports Coordinator Of Bagmati Municipality
6th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Bagmati Vs New Road Team - Match Highlights