Manang Marshayngdi Club is locking horns against Nepal Police club in the final of 18th Aaha! RARA gold cup football tournament in Pokhara on Saturday.
Both teams met the press on Friday morning in Pokhara where they said they would play for the title.
NPC Coach Ananta Thapa: It is going to be 50-50 affair. We are very aware about MMC. We are analyzing their strength and weakness.
NPC skipper Bharat Shah: We have a young team. They are playing with full confidence. We will improve our game in the final match.
MMC coach Fuje Tope: We are taking the match seriously. NPC is one of the best teams in Nepal. We are expecting a very good, tough game in the final.
MMC skipper Kamal Shrestha: We will play as per instruction from our coach. This is the final match. NPC are very good team. We respect them. We will play our best game.
The winners will get Nrs 10 lakh and runners up team will get Nrs 5 lakh.
The most valuable player will get one scooter.
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium