Letang women's team has entered semifinals of Sukhani martyr women's cup at Arjundhara, Jhapa.
Letang defeated Myanglung women's team, Terathum 3-1 in quarterfinal match played on Sunday.
Ema Rai (26'), Sapana Magar (35') and Aasha Limbu scored third goal for the winning side. Aasha Limbu scored one for Myanglung.
Sabitra Magar became the shero of the match and received Nrs 3000 cash.
Defending champs Karna Singh sonam memorial club Taplejung is playing against Mount Everest club Sunsari in today's match.
Sukhani martyr memorial foundation is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 1,25,000.
- FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Will Break New Ground
- AFC President Endorses Historic Australia/New Zealand Bid
- Brazil Withdraws From Race To Host 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls